There's no substitute for being invested with skin in the game in the world at large. In this weekend conversation, Co-founders of The Motley Fool Tom and David Gardner explain why.
In this discussion the Gardners cover:
- How investing fits into the pursuit of becoming smarter, happier, richer
- The importance of being a lifelong learner and investor
- Using index funds and how to approach buying individual stocks
- Two core Motley Fool approaches -- Rule Breaker and Everlasting investing philosophies
- Setting the right expectations for returns
- Mastering the mindset of investing and managing volatility